Planning & Building Permit Specialist - Presential (m/f/x) - Porto
VGP is a leading pan-European developer, manager and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. VGP operates a fully integrated business model with capabilities and longstanding expertise across the value chain. From layout to technological solutions, our service offerings include the development of "build-to-suit" solutions to meet our clients’ specific needs. We also provide supervision of the construction work until delivery of the turnkey-project buildings, long-term leasing and facility management.
Founded in 1998 as a family-owned real estate developer in the Czech Republic, VGP with a staff of over 300 employees today owns and operates assets in 13 European countries directly and through VGP European Logistics, a joint venture with Allianz Real Estate. We are continuously working to optimise our buildings in accordance with the demands of the market and the latest technical developments. That means energy efficiency and sustainability are among our top priorities. VGP is listed on Euronext Brussels Stock Exchange.
To support our expansion in Portugal, we are looking for a:
Planning & Building Permit Specialist - Presential (m/f/x)
As a Planning & Building Permit Specialist, you will be responsible for the management of the whole licensing and permitting processes in Portugal. Its tasks include:
Represent the company in all technical and organizational issues arising from day-to-day activities of the work and full monitoring of licensing processes, including:
- direct contact with various licensing entities (chamber and others) for prior/preliminary consultations
- close monitoring of external entities in the instruction and submission of licensing processes (from a phase of previous study to the phase of obtaining a utilization license
- support and direct relationship with development teams, project direction and commercial direction
- permanent analysis of the standards and regulations applicable to the development and construction in the industrial and logistics sector
- advice of internal teams in decision-making in the context of development and construction processes, with the presentation of valid and duly reasoned options/solutions, as well as compatible with internal strategies.
- Architect, Civil Engineer or Technical Engineer background (preferential)
- Experience as commercial in buildings, retail, logistics or industrial area
- Resilient and Motivated
- Communicative and Energetic
- Excellent level of English and Portuguese
- Good team player
- Available for traveling in Portugal and staying 2-3 days outside the residence area
- Resident in the Greater Porto (preferential) or Lisbon
What we offer:
- A challenging position within an international working environment
- A competitive & attractive package with several benefits included (company car, phone, computer, health insurance, work travel expenses and food support fee)
- International environment
- Interesting and dynamic work
Should you find yourself in our job description we are looking forward to receive your application letter. Please send your complete application via e-mail to: email@example.com
By sending your CV and any other personal information to the above e-mail address, you explicitly consent to the respective VGP entity processing those of your personal data, which you will provide, and to use such personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application, as well as for the purpose of archiving such personal data for a period of three years from the date of receipt of the information. For further information, please see our Personal Data Protection Policy.