VGP is a pan-European developer, manager and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. VGP operates a fully integrated business model with capabilities and longstanding expertise across the value chain. From layout to technological solutions, our service offerings include the development of "build-to-suit" solutions to meet our clients’ specific needs. We also provide supervision of the construction work until delivery of the turnkey-project buildings, long-term leasing, and facility management.
Founded in 1998 as a Belgian family-owned real estate developer in the Czech Republic, VGP has today a staff of over 350 employees. We are continuously working to optimize our buildings in accordance with the demands of the market and the latest technical developments. That means energy efficiency and sustainability are among our top priorities.
For our new office in Fredericia, Denmark we are currently looking for a motivated and experienced
The candidate will be responsible for making outside visits, looking for potential plots. Candidates with experience in land acquisition in a commercial development environment, and in logistics and industrial, business space or retail development projects are considered. This role involves developing and managing a cross-functional team with a variety of skills and experience, as well as collaborating with the rest of the Danish team and internationally. The successful applicant will have great communication, teamwork, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Search for new plots according VGP specifications, prepare acquisition budgets and negotiate the terms of the acquisition
- Contact with municipalities and external entities regarding potential locations, city masterplans, and plot conditions
- Manage the Technical Due Diligence during the acquisition of the land plots
- Manage the urban planning phase with the Authorities and VGP consultants
- Together with the VGP Denmark team, help accelerate the expansion and success of VGP in Denmark
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience in Land Acquisition or Project Development in Real Estate
- Financial, Broker or similar commercial relevant background
- Ability to plan and develop and monitor land acquisition processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Ability to find and follow through on opportunities to maximize project profits
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work independently and drive projects autonomously
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge English
- Willingness to travel within Denmark
General Conditions and remuneration
- Company car
- Term of Contract: permanent
- Office based in Fredercia
- Competitive renumeration package
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume to: Kristoffer.firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV and any other personal information to the above e-mail address, you explicitly consent to the respective VGP entity processing those of your personal data, which you will provide, and to use such personal data for the purpose of evaluating your job application, as well as for the purpose of archiving such personal data for a period of three years from the date of receipt of the information. For further information, please see our Data Protection Policy.