22. 08. 2016
- Profit for the period of € 42.7 million (+ € 10.5 million compared to 30 June 2015)
- 18.6% increase of committed annualised rental income to € 45.0 million (+ € 7.0 million compared to 31 December 2015)
- 87.5% growth in gross rental income (+ € 6.1 million) to € 13.1 million
- The signed committed lease agreements represent a total of 865,855 m²  of lettable area with the weighted average term of the committed leases standing at 7.4 years as at the end of June 2016 (7.5 years as at 31 December 2015)
- 7 projects delivered during the first half of 2016 representing 139,955 m² of lettable area
- In addition 17 projects under construction representing 384,612 m² of future lettable area
- 597,000 m² of new development land plots acquired and 600,000 m² new land plots under option to support the development pipeline and which are expected to be acquired during the second half of 2016
- Net valuation gain on the investment portfolio reaches € 65.1 million (against € 48.1 million at the end of June 2015)
- Establishment of a 50/50 joint venture (VGP European Logistics) with Allianz Real Estate and acquisition by the joint venture of the initial seed portfolio consisting of 15 parks from VGP for a transaction value in excess of € 500 million
- During the second half of the year there are a number of large transactions in the pipeline, which, if successfully completed, will have a significant positive impact on the annualised rental income and the weighted average term of the committed leases
 Including VGP European Logistics (joint venture with Allianz Real Estate). As at 30 June 2016 the committed annualised rent income for VGP European Logistics stood at € 33.6 million.
 Including VGP European Logistics. As at 30 June 2016 the committed lease agreements of VGP European Logistics represent 655,568 m² of lettable area having a weighted average term of 7.5 years.